To celebrate the remarkable successes of our O and A Levels students, The City School is organizing a social media activity ‘High Achievers Selfie Contest 2019’ from 17th -30th September, 2019.
All O and A Level graduates 2019 are invited to participate in this engaging contest.
Students need to take a selfie with any of their favourite teacher or mentor, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submitted entries will be judged on the number of votes attained by each photo on The City School Official website www.thecityschool.edu.pk
Guidelines for The City School High Achievers’ Selfie Contest:
• Contest Submission Dates: 17th – 30th September, 2019
• Theme: ‘Selfie with your Favourite Teacher or Mentor’
• Participation: Matric, O and A Level Graduates of 2019
• No. of entries allowed: Only one entry is allowed per participant
• Voting Period: 1st – 6th October, 2019
• Submissions: All entries need to be emailed at email@example.com with the student and campus name.
• Official Hashtag: #iwenttothecityschool
• Entry Uploading: All entries will be uploaded on The City School Official website www.thecityschool.edu.pk on 1st October 2019 with the official hashtag #iwenttothecityschool
• Voting: Participants will have to request their friends, family members and associates to vote their picture to win the contest.
• Winners Selection: Winners will be selected based on the number of votes attained at The City School Official website till 6th October 2019.
• Entry Submission Deadline: No entry will be accepted after 5:30 pm on 30th September, 2019.
• Winners Announcement: Winners from each region will be announced on The City School Official Facebook page https://facebook.com/TheCitySchoolInternational/ on 7th October, 2019
• Rewards: Winners will be awarded exciting prizes
– Photos need to be without any frame or visual effects
– Only selfies will be accepted for this contest, all other form of photos will be disregarded
– Photos with incomplete details will not be entertained
– Only one entry from each contestant will be accepted
– No cash alternative will be offered for the prizes
– The City School High Achievers Selfie Contest 2019 entrant will have to agree to the following conditions:
o The contestants agree to have their submitted name and school displayed on The City School Official website and used by The City School for any marketing purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
o The City School reserves the right to disqualify any entry without prior notice and for any reason.