Theme: ‘Three views – Three perspectives’
The 3 glimpses will be:
- TCS Activities
- TCS Values
- TCS School Building
Submission dates: 1 – 19 November 2017
- Only high resolution photos will be accepted (min 300 dpi resolution).
- Photos with any graphics or visual effects will be rejected.
- Entries will only be accepted through The City School Official website.
- The photo must be original and not adapted from an existing photograph.
- The decision of the judges will be final and non-contestable.
- All entrants should agree to the following conditions:
- The submitted entries will be the sole intellectual property of The City School.
- The City School can use the submitted photographs for any marketing purpose.
- The City School reserves the right to disqualify any entry if plagiarized.
Contrast/Colour (5 points): Use of colour or contrast
Creativity (5 points): Unique perspective/angle
Focus (5 points): Clarity
Visual and aesthetic appeal (5 points): Background/visual impact
Content (5 points): Emotion, mood, feelings
Validity (5 points): Originality, style and context
Compliance to the theme (5 points): Relevance to the theme
Caption (5 points): Captivating and relevant title
Judges Opinion (10 points): Professionals’ artistic viewpoint
TOTAL 50 points
A jury of professional photographers will evaluate each submitted entry and select three winners. Contestants with best entries in all three categories will be chosen as first, second and third winner. For further details, contact us.
SUBMIT EXCEPTIONAL ENTRIES TO WIN EXCITING PRIZES.