At The City School, our guidance counsellors provide holistic academic and career guidance to the students. Whilst working with students on their academic choices, our trained counsellors also keep in mind the personal challenges and stresses that the students might be dealing with. Families, peers and the school administration may often be involved in the guidance counselling process. In this way the service is aimed at creating a support system for students to facilitate their decision-making process.
- Career and Academic Development
- International and National Education for Pakistani Students
- Undergraduate Education in Pakistan
At TCS we pay attention to educating our staff about the emotional, behavioural, and social support needs of our students. We involve parents, teachers and counsellors in creating a student support system.
- Orientation to Behavioural Counselling
- Psychotherapy workshop: The Angry Child Workshop by David Taransuad
- Supporting Millennial Conference