PAF Chapter Junior Section organised the most vibrant and fun-filled Earth Day celebrations from 20 April to 24 April 2015.
- Assembly Presentation: The Hazards of Plastic Bags
Awareness was created about the dangers of using polythene packets.
- Art Activity: Trash to Treasures
Students recycled, reduced and reused old birthday and wedding cards and plastic bottles. They made creative items that were exhibited.
- Coat hanger mobiles were used for hanging information on Endangered Species.
- Poster Making Activity:
- Earth’s Scenic Beauty for Class3
- Pollution for Class 4
- Marine life for Class 5
- Musical Show by Earthlings (Choir sang soul stirring songs related to saving the Mother Earth).
- Plant our Planet planting activity conducted with 18 grandparents.
- Grandparents planted saplings with their grandchildren.
- Pledge to Mother Earth “I, the student of Junior Section pledge that I will save Mother Earth from all harm.”
- 10 students from each House with their House teachers put imprints of their hands on a screen on behalf of the Junior students.
- Walkathon: Saving the Earth (House-wise)
Junior Section students marched with a cause to save Mother Earth with banners wearing head and hand bands, chanting slogans and took a round of the whole campus to show their love and care for Mother Earth.