China’s history dates back to 5,000 years, its splendid traditions in literature, the arts, and cuisine make learning to speak Chinese an exploration and adventure. It is the most widely spoken first language in the world!
Here are few more reasons to study Chinese:
Chinese Is Easy, Fun, and Interesting!
- Chinese is mentally stimulating, interesting, and fun
- Chinese words are artistically formed
- Chinese culture is one of the oldest in the world
- If you know 1000 commonly used characters, you will recognize 90% of the characters in Chinese newspapers
Chinese Is Important For Your Career!
- Chinese language skills are a resume-builder—knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for employment
- International businesses prefer to hire people who speak more than one language
- China is a wonderful country to teach English in
- China will play a major role in world affairs in the future.
Chinese Is Useful!
- It is a great experience to talk to others in their own language and it can be helpful when you travel to China
- Taking Chinese can actually improve your mental power by learning how to arrange your thoughts into an alternative pattern or organization
- Taking Chinese helps you to understand Chinese culture, literature and history
Chinese Is The Most Spoken Language In The World!
- There are more people speaking Chinese than English. It’s the number one spoken language in the world
- One out of five people is Chinese.
Chinese Language Class Admission Form